Phenoix Medcom is seeking call handlers.
Part-time—Minimum 25–30 hours per week, Monday–Friday.
- $12.00 an hour to start.
- New accounts ready to start and projects need to be assigned ASAP.
- Remote training from your home with a Trainer assigned specifically to you.
Primary Responsibility for Phoenix Practice Solutions is to represent a seamless picture to the caller that they have reached their physician’s office and someone will courteously take care of their needs.
Following physician specific protocols, we need to assist patients. You will be paid hourly as you answer phones and work to transfer calls, take messages, and take RX messages.
It is a perfect job for a detail-oriented, intelligent individual who wishes to also have interaction with patients and medical personnel. Today’s health world revolves around the EMR, and you will be participating and gaining experience in this environment. You are an extension of that Medical Center and that Practice, while never leaving your home, and controlling not only your environment, but your earnings, as well. Medical Terminology experience is required in order to accurately write up prescription requests and patient messages to the physicians.
Phoenix will train you on the systems required to complete the responsibilities listed below:
- Answering high volume of calls
- Transferring calls to the practice
- Composing email messages to the practice
- Following physician-specific protocols
- We provide a protocol data base of information for you to use when working with a patient. You will access that physician protocol on a web page for each patient you interact with.
You will use a phone that connects to our system. No phone call charges will be incurred.
- Phoenix will provide full training on the technology and protocols necessary to perform this assignment, and full support once you are “live”, via emails, calls and live chat while working.
- The training is remote, and takes place during scheduled hours. There is also review that is necessary and that is done off hours.
- Phoenix will provide full documentation to complement the training
- We are looking for people who are comfortable with working in a high volume call environment. This is a high volume program.
- Patient Calls come in over “soft phones” (VOIP). There are computer specifications and internet speed requirements that need to be met in order to work in this environment. Specifications are found at the end of this document.
- Once transaction is completed, you have a short log to complete to record the transaction, and the client can verify the transaction for billing.
The practices are turning their most valuable assets over to us; their patients. This job requires the ability to handle a high call volume, and calmly spend time with a patient who may or may not have the required info at hand. The patients may be difficult to understand, they may be scared, or confused. You will be the advocate to get that patient an appointment with the appropriate physician. Work environment should be quiet and professional, projecting a physician’s office to caller.
PPS employees are extensions of the physician’s office. Patients think we are there in the office, and we provide them with someone to help them.
If this work at home opportunity is what you are looking for, please respond back to us.
- High Volume Call handling: 1 year
- Medical Terminology: 1 year