Ever assemble 999/1000 of a jigsaw puzzle only to fail to track down the final piece? We've recently revamped our blog. New style. New platform. New content. But something's still missing. The final piece we're seeking is a clear, consistent look. That's why we're on the hunt for a talented Illustrator to polish our posts to create more visual appeal.
The main function will be to create killer post headers that draw in readers. You'll also collaborate with our team of blog writers who have been pulling their hair out searching stock images. The ideal artiste will have a distinct style that aligns with our brand — a men's gift company that dabbles in absurdity and doesn't take itself too seriously (We deliver gifts in wooden crates, ammo cans — even concrete bricks). We're open to exploring a variety of styles to find that perfect fit that completes our big- picture goals for the blog. There could also be some projects to create assets for our social media channels.
- 2-5 years of experience, more experienced Illustrators welcome
- A strong portfolio
- Solid conceptual and puzzle-solving skills
- Some design chops
- Punctuality and sense of urgency
- The ability to adhere to our tastefully irreverent tone
- A sense of humor
- Advanced knowledge of how to have fun
- Bay Area adjacent for pop-ins
- e-Commerce experience
- Familiarity with social media platforms