Work at Home! eFolks is now hiring Financial Solutions Agents to work from home or in office!
We have great benefits and incentives, and let you wear your PJ's to work!
We pay you for training and give you all the equipment you need to do the job! All you need is a quiet work-space and a high speed Internet connection!
Our mission at eFolks is to offer clients personalized credit solutions to benefit their credit needs. We do something different here. We listen, evaluate, and act on what drives the customers' bottom line. At eFolks we have helpful solutions ranging from credit repair, debt counseling, debt help, tax debt help, auto loans and other solutions.
Having a healthy credit score impacts almost every aspect of life, from buying or renting a home, to interest rates on loans, to potential job opportunities. The solutions you recommend have the potential to greatly impact the lives of our clients and their families in a positive way!
What We Offer:
- $10.00 per hour + bonus opportunities
- We provide you with all equipment necessary
- Warm leads - no cold calling
- Work from Home Opportunity
- Health and wellness benefits after 60 days of employment
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with company match (vested after 1 year)
- Free credit repair for you and a Plus One
- Growth/advancement opportunities
- Convenient locations in West Valley City, close to the Maverick Center and in Provo, on Freedom Blvd.
- Top performers get an all-expenses paid, all inclusive, luxury 1 week vacation for themselves and a plus one!
- Make outbound calls, warm leads to potential clients and provide them an "Outrageous Client Experience"
- Work directly with customers over the phone to provide personalized credit solutions
- Participate in and apply weekly coaching/feedback to ensure your success
- Express the value of our services to customers by aligning our services with our customers' needs
- Customer Service Experience
- High speed Internet connection
- Quiet work space
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Windows efficiently and maintain your computers health
- Able to work independently
- Ability to listen to customer challenges, provide assistance towards a potential resolution, and drive overall sales
- High level of professionalism, maturity, honesty, and drive, with a passion to excel
- Prefer applicants to live in Utah or Idaho