THIS POSITION APPLIES TO ALL STATES EXCEPT TEXAS, CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA
Our Independent Sales Representatives are very important to our success and often the first point of contact for our customers. As a member of our sales team, you'll answer incoming calls and educate potential buyers about our products to help support our preferred partners and sales programs. The independent sales representative will provide an exceptional buying experience by understanding and exceeding our customers' expectations. This candidate will work in a very dynamic environment or remote work at home setting where your energy and ideas will always be valued and where your performance will fast-track your sales career. This is not your typical independent sales position!
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team to meet or exceed organizational sales goals and quotas while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve sales profitability
- Educate customers about features and benefits of our products and preferred partner programs to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Excel in a performance based work environment with unlimited earning potential
- Exceed minimum sales performance requirements by closing multiple sales per call and maximizing upsell conversions within each sales opportunity
- Convert all sales opportunities through 100% inbound sales calls (no cold calling our outbound sales calls)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, selling and up-selling products and services
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment including the ability to influence and close the sale
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to sell products requiring specific expertise and knowledge.
- Strong closing skills and personal committed to achieving sales targets
- Effective phone communication and active listening skills to give customers their full attention to what end user is saying, taking time to understand the customer needs.
- Experience in phone-based sales combined with superior customer service skills
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer and other common office equipment and software
- A proven track record of exceeding goals.
PAY RATE & INCENTIVES
- Excellent performance-based bonus opportunities with strong earning potential over and above your hourly wage
- Average earnings for Independent Sales Representatives is $15.00 per hour with top performing representatives earning an average of $24.00 per hour.
- Full training is provided in webinars, online videos and tutorials, as well as a full sales support system so you have everything you need to be successful!
It is as important for you to find the right company as it is for us to find the right candidate. We believe there is some unique skill sets required to succeed in this position:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to manage web based applications and phone settings
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Ability to work remotely from home
We are looking for an Independent Sales Representative who fits well with our corporate culture:
- A passion for providing superior service to customers
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new product knowledge
- Healthy work ethic and positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to continuous learning
Processor - Dual Core 2.1 GHz
Memory - Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
Operating System - Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 bit)
Browser - IE11, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
Monitor - Must be capable of displaying at least 1220 x 1024 screen resolution.
USB Headset - A headset that plugs into your computer for use with VOIP phone.
Antivirus - Valid software with current and updated virus definitions.