Need some extra cash? Earn up to $15/hour or even more answering inbound calls for a variety of informercial products you are most likely already familiar with, such as Power Airfryer Oven! Our top people earn $15+/hour selling this and other popular products!
If you enjoy talking to people and like to sell, this could be the perfect fit for you! In addition to the great earning potential, you can make your own schedule and work around your kids, another job or other activities.
While the call volume is highest on the weekends, these calls come in 24/7, so you aren’t limited to just weekends. We have agents who take calls part time and fulltime! This is a great way to earn GREAT money, and NEVER leave the comfort of your own home!
If this sounds appealing to you, visit the link at the bottom to apply today!
- Influence customers to buy a product or service by taking incoming calls from interested buyers and following a prepared script to give product information and special promotions available.
- Maximize each sale by offering upsells and complementary cross sell products.
- Maintains quality service by following NexRep service levels.
- Closing Skills
- Ability to sell Upsells, Cross sells, and Third Party Offers
- Desire to make High Commissions
- Product Knowledge
- Telephone Skills
- High Energy Level
- NexRep requests 10-hour minimum for weekly services. Those hours need to be between 7am EST on Saturdays and 11pm EST on Sundays. Our busiest times are 9am-3pm EST on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Pay is commission-based on product revenue sold. There is additional commission for third party offers.
NexRep offers a variety of business opportunities for you to choose from. Learn more about the different call types and choose the opportunity that best fits your skills, experience and business objectives. When you complete the application, you will have a chance to indicate the opportunity you prefer. Please note that some opportunities may not be certifying new agents at the time of your application and we are unable to accept agents from NY, CA, RI, WA, AR, OR, IN and IL.