Grubhub is the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 45,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. As a customer care agent for GrubHub, you’ll have the opportunity to help customers and restaurants who are using the GrubHub app and need assistance. You’d be able to work from your home on the weekends and at night. Maybe you have a day job and are looking to make some extra cash, or maybe you have hobbies and interests that fill up your weekdays and are hoping for an opportunity to work nights and weekends. If either of these describe you, please consider applying for this position.
We are looking for people like you to join our ever-growing family, and there is great earning potential for you at NexRep.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs
- Maintains quality service by following NexRep service levels
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Product knowledge
- Pay is hourly for your available time.
- NexRep requests a 20 hour minimum for weekly services scheduled between the hours of 12:00pm – 12:00am, Friday – Tuesday. Additional hours can be scheduled anywhere else during the week.
- This call type is open 7 days/week from 6:00am – 3:00am EST
NexRep offers a variety of business opportunities for you to choose from. Learn more about the different call types and choose the opportunity that best fits your skills, experience and business objectives. When you complete the application, you will have a chance to indicate the opportunity you prefer. Please note that some opportunities may not be certifying new agents at the time of your application and we are unable to accept agents from NY, CA, RI, WA, AR, OR, IN and IL.