- Review documentation to code diagnosis and procedures (to include outpatient surgery, observation, Emergency Department and outpatient diagnostics)
- Experience with E&M, injections and infusions
- Communicate with physicians to obtain or clarify diagnosis and/or procedures via the query process
- Assign accurate codes utilizing an electronic encoder application in accordance with practice policy and regulatory guidelines
- Perform Peer Reviews of Company Health Information Management coding auditors and coders
- Complete reports as requested
- Maintain minimum accuracy rate of 95% while meeting internal productivity standards set by company
- Charge entry experiance a plus
- CCS, RHIT or RHIA (AHIMA) or CPC, CPC-H (AAPC)
- Minimum of three years of facility based outpatient experience
- Knowledge of Federal, state and payer regulations
- Capable of interpreting medical records reports and chart entries
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Capable of applying judgment and decision making
- Base office skills (Word, Excel)
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME | Full-Time and/or Part-Time
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION | Bolder Healthcare Solutions is growing Bolder and Wiser, thanks to our symbiotic relationships with our portfolio companies. We embolden Bolder Outreach Solutions, Bolder Anesthesia Management, Bolder Anesthesia Solutions, Bolder Billing Services, Avectus Healthcare Solutions, and The ROI Companies with the resources necessary to fund an entire capital structure. We provide our companies the latitude to do what they do best, run a company.
Bolder Healthcare Solutions shows them how far we can run. Bolder Healthcare Solutions is committed to good people running good companies. Our portfolio solutions include best-of-class niche products and services to satisfy revenue cycle management in the healthcare industry.
Our team members enjoy competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account, Short/Long Term Disability, paid vacation, PTO and holiday pay). *Must be full-time to participate in the benefit plans. In addition, we offer an environment that encourages career advancement and personal growth.
We are seeking top talent to join our company. Come grow with us!