Home Health coder openings are available now for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote services team. You can work part-time coding from your home office for our clients. LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Work remotely from your home office providing home health coding services to our clients;
- Review medical records and assign accurate diagnosis codes to OASIS assessments;
- Analyze data integrity and consistency of OASIS documentation and assessment processes;
- Abstract appropriate information from the medical record based on the guidelines provided by the client;
- Meet coding productivity and accuracy expectations.
- RHIT or CCS from AHIMA, or CPC from AAPC
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- 1 or more years of recent experience in Home Health ICD-10-CM coding
- Top coding skills
- Ability to work from home using high-speed Cable, DSL, or Satellite internet
- HCS-D or HCD-O credential
- Top hourly pay rate
- Generous productivity incentive plan
- Flexible schedules
- Computer with dual monitors
- 3M Encoder with full coding and CDI references, and coding books
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education
EEOC DISCLAIMER: Exela is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.