Communications & Creative Services
With over 50 years of combined legacy experience, everyday CSRA makes a difference in how the government serves our country and our citizens. We are a body of 19,000+ smart and talented individuals inspired by the important missions of our customers, and we believe that by working together we can deliver exceptional solutions and services to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation! Together, we are committed to a stronger and better future for America through next-generation thinking made real today. Think Next. Now. Tomorrow’s promises, delivered today.
We are currently seeking a Communications Analyst to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Writes, edits and prepares internal materials, including company publications, group emails, intranet pages, training materials and employee meeting materials for dissemination through organizational communication channels. Develops, plans, writes, edits, and disseminates information to drive employee engagement through executive and enterprise communications. Develops, recommends and maintains editorial policy and branding guidelines. Anticipates and manages internal and external crisis communications. Develops communication plans for company's operational or structural changes to ensure that change is managed effectively. Monitors and responds to employee feedback regularly. Interviews source persons and researches subjects in order to obtain information and verify facts; assigns and/or directs graphic design and approves final proofs for print pages, web pages, and navigation. Ensures all company compliance and ethics standards are met. May coordinate production and distribution of materials.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA + 5 Years Experience
- 5+ years of marketing-oriented writing experience, including 2+ years managing and editing other writers
- Creative thinker with ability to translate marketing objectives into effective and compelling copy/content for a variety of audiences
- Experience writing for multiple formats
- Excellent grammar, wordsmithing and editing skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Organized and efficient, with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
# of Openings: 1
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 16