Are you looking for work-from-home opportunity that allows time flexibility, growth, and the autonomy to be your own boss?
Are you friendly, outgoing, and passionate about being the best at what you do?
If you are, join hundreds of other independent contractor sales and tech support professionals at NexRep who are providing excellent customer service on behalf of our clients through inbound calls, outbound calls, or email.
Many NexRep independent agents generate the equivalent of $15 per hour while the best agents are exceeding the equivalent of $25 per hour.
NexRep agents can grow their income by applying experiences, skills, and certifications they gain to optimize their working hours, instead of waiting for a 3% annual increase from their employer.
NexRep agents have the freedom to choose their schedules and availability. Working from home without the requirement of an 8-hour “shift”, allows agents the flexibility to balance business and family.
At NexRep, you’ll be an independent contractor, not an employee. There are many advantages to this, including the ability for you to choose when you will provide services.
Unlike other companies that provide work-from-home opportunities, you will not just be a number in a report. From your initial phone assessment through certification to live calls and chats, NexRep’s experienced, professional staff provides the personalized support that will enable you to reach your full potential.
- The legal ability to provide services within the United States
- Residency within the United States
- A quiet work area free of background noise and distraction during working hours
- Access to a cell phone or landline, only during initial certification
- Ability to pass a national criminal background check at your expense. NexRep has contracted with a national background check provider for you get a background check that meets all of NexRep’s and NexRep’s clients’ requirements for only $25.00, payable by credit card.
A Windows or Mac computer with the following:
- Ability to read Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and .PDF documents
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM memory
- Compatible operating systems:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Mac OS X Lion (Version 10.7), Mountain Lion (Version 10.8), Mavericks (Version 10.9), Yosemite (Version 10.10), or El Capitan (Version 10.11)
- Noise-cancelling headset connected via wired USB connection (not Bluetooth) to the computer
- Connected to your computer by cable – no WiFi connectivity while providing services
- Minimum of 250 kpbs
- Satellite connections not allowed