CSRA has partnered with NASA to consolidate selected Procurement, Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology activities from the ten NASA Centers into a single shared services center.
The NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, high quality, cost-effective, and customer focused support for selected NASA business and technical services.
CSRA has an opportunity at the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) for an HR Retirement Processing Specialist to contribute to our success in the area of retirement processing for NASA employees. This will be a casual role that can be worked remotely.
- Analyze and research civilian and military service history.
- Make retirement determinations by applying regulatory laws for CSRS, CSRS Offset, FERS, TVA, D.C. government and other Special Government retirement systems.
- Apply regulations for eligibility determinations within the retirement benefits system to produce retirement estimates, military deposits, civilian deposits/redeposit, voluntary contributions and Federal Erroneous Retirement Coverage Correction Act (FERCCA) cases.
- Assist customers with completion of all required documentation for retirement and military/civilian service deposit applications. Ensure accuracy and completeness of retirement packages and military/civilian service deposit packages.
Qualified Candidates Must Have:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 4 years of Federal HR retirement services experience.
- Knowledge of Office of Personnel Management (OPM) laws, regulations and standards to include CSRS, CSRS Offset and FERS.
- Intermediate skills in using the technical systems that support Federal HR services.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.