WHAT WE DO
Bombfell is an online personal styling service for men and one of the fastest-growing startups in the country. In 2017, we were included in the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies (#218). We're building a powerful, entirely personalized retail experience that enables men to buy their clothing with confidence.
Featured in such prominent publications as the New York Times, TIME, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch and Vogue, Bombfell is backed by world-class investors with deep e-commerce experience.
HOW WE DO
We pride ourselves on blending best-in-class tech with expert styling and have attracted an extraordinarily well-rounded team of both technical and creative talent.
We've entered hyper-growth stage and are scaling our team to make a dent in the e-commerce universe.
We've got a close-knit culture that prioritizes results, self-motivation, a diversity of viewpoints and open communication. We treasure humility and foster camaraderie. We've got engineers, fashionistas, marketers and ops all under one roof in an open floor plan.
We eat lunch together every day, have team-building exercises and dismissively snipe about each other in our Game of Thrones fantasy league.
You're smart, detail-oriented and you have a way with words. You’re efficient and thorough, and believe you should triple-check everything before you hit “Send”. You think a few steps ahead and not only address the issue at hand, but the issues that might pop up in the future.
Bombfell is seeking a detail-oriented Client Service Associate who will serve as the first line resource for client questions and investigations. The perfect candidate loves to fix problems, document and improve processes, measure results, prioritize ruthlessly and just flat out get things done -- all with an upbeat and optimistic disposition!
This role will be 100% remote with the option to work from the office if desired. If the hired CS Associate resides in the Tri-State area, there may be opportunities to be trained and work on-site on an as-needed basis.
Ideally would work 3-4 days a week including weekends. Weekly hours will not surpass 26 hours.
* Training will take place 3 days a week in our NYC offices for the first 30 days. Training will not be full day but will be scheduled between the hours of 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Serve as the first line resource for client service questions and investigations.
- Deliver superior service and take ultimate responsibility for reacting quickly to ensure our members are happy.
- Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for members when deliveries or experiences don't go as planned.
- Master our internal ticketing and back-end system in order to efficiently and effectively process requests while meeting daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s unique Bombfell journey.
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding client needs to our product, marketing and technology teams.
- Escalate any internal system issues to our product and technology teams.
- Love working with clients and making them happy.
- Possess a bachelor's degree.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be savvy with web-based user-support applications.
- Have access to a reliable computer and internet connection
- Be super detail-oriented.
- Be goal oriented and have an indomitable work ethic.
- Be able to self-motivate and self-start to meet deadlines.
- Enjoy problem solving.
- Be extremely organized and have great follow-through.
- Have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Be able to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Be always one step ahead of everyone else, and able to anticipate their response.