As a Crowdsourcing participant, projects range from audio transcription to online user experience and web site content evaluation. All work is completed remotely within the borders of the United States and via the internet utilizing state of the art customer and/or Appen proprietary web-based platforms. Must be fluent in Spanish as well as English.
This is an entry-level opportunity that can provide growth in learning new technologies and additional income to those who meet the requirements listed below.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
- Work is done at your own pace, with no requirement of a minimum number of hours or tasks completed. Incentives are provided for some tasks.
- Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in the United States
- Access to a computer that is less than 3 years old
- A secured high-speed internet connection
- Ability to read and write in Spanish and English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability and desire to work from home doing internet based data collection
- Good English spelling skills
- Basic level of computer knowledge and typing skills
- Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
- Experience as a freelancer or other work-from-home opportunities