Resupply Call Specialist (6:00 - 9:00 PM Central Time or 7:00 - 10:00 PM Eastern)
Who we are:
AllCall Connect – A Brightree Company serves as an industry leader in the live call center business. We provide patient compliance and resupply replenishment follow up in the healthcare industry.
Brightree is an established yet still entrepreneurial software as a service (SaaS) company and the leading provider of billing and business management software solutions in the post-acute care healthcare market.
Why work at AllConnect?
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are currently looking for full-time Resupply Call Specialist in our Joliet, IL location or working remote. The Resupply Call Specialist will make and receive follow-up calls to and from medical equipment patients. All calls are patient follow ups; NO COLD CALLING, the patients are expecting our call. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, proper phone etiquette and have strong computer skills. He/she must be able to convey information to patients in a clear manner and be able to make 20+ calls per hour. Qualified candidate must be computer literate and able to navigate through our simple software program.
What you’ll do:
- Initiates and receives calls to/from patients requiring resupply of sleep therapy products and collects information needed to complete an order
- Understands the unique requirements of patients and provides appropriate direction
- Logs into a daily work list and documents results of calls
- Completes sales orders with accuracy and speed
- High school education required
- Associated Degree and/or college coursework preferred
- Two years of customer service experience
- Must be a self-starter who can troubleshoot challenges on the fly
- Strong communication skills on the telephone
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make 20-25 calls per hour
About your experience:
- Two years of Customer Service experience
- Two years of call-center or high-volume phone
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills