AmaZix is the leading provider of community management services for crypto projects. We specialise in helping projects running on the Ethereum blockchain, especially those building up to their ICOs. Projects we work on include Bancor, Stox, BANKEX, Flixxo and Hydrominer.
We are growing extremely fast and from our founding a few months ago we now have over 50 staff and manage 25 high level projects, with many more asking to come aboard than we can take. We are profitable and have been since day one.
However some knowledge of what Ethereum or Bitcoin are is necessary, though this is something the right person would be able to research and learn before applying. We pay our staff in Ethereum which can be easily sold for USD or the currency of your choice on a variety of exchanges and we can support you in this.
Though our company is based in Denmark our team is distributed around the world (primarily Europe).
- We are looking for new talents to help us out with our increasing number of projects. The tasks to complete are (among others):
- Moderation of Telegram groups: providing information and support to users, deleting offensive or inadequate messages, banning trolls and spammers, etc.
- Sharing new updates from the ICO team in different social media channels: Reddit, Bitcointalk, Telegram, etc., and replying to comments from other users
- Gathering questions from users and maintaining FAQ databases
And this is what you should offer:
- A fluent level of English (if you are also fluent in Russian or Chinese it will be a plus)
- Be willing to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to the task (working hours are negotiable, full-time is ideal)
- Have good social skills, being ready to deal sometimes with complicated users posing nasty questions or FUDing
- Be ready to invoice AmaZix for your services
- Be comfortable being paid in Ethereum
- Be organized and ready to bring your skills into a decentralized organization with members from many different countries