Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance Sales Advisors are self-motivated, successful, sales professionals who are skilled in closing telephone sales! Our dedicated insurance sales professionals receive industry-leading training so they can sell Liberty Mutual products nationwide!
Liberty Mutual offers:
- Flexible Scheduling- Full and Part-time positions available
- Excellent benefits package and matching 401(k) retirement plan beginning day one of employment
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training and licensing for all 50 states
- A highly competitive compensation package with average first year income between $55K - $70K – through a combination of base salary, uncapped commission, and monthly sales incentives
- Rewarding shift differentials for qualifying shifts
The Insurance Sales Advisor receives incoming calls from potential Liberty Mutual Insurance customers requesting quotes for auto, home, and other personal lines of insurance. These calls are generated by mail campaigns driving warm leads to our call center. Our distinguished training team will prepare you to be successful with your sales career and grow within our "Promote from Within Culture."
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell insurance policies to prospective policy holders by providing rate quotes and coverage information that helps them live safer, more secure lives.
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and regulations.
- Develop quotes based upon risk information.
- Close inbound sales from leads for auto and homeowners insurance generated from mail campaigns.
- Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
The paid training is Monday through Friday for 6 to 8 weeks. Shifts during training range between 9:00am - 8:00pm EST based on location mix. After training is completed, shifts will fall between 8:00 am - 1am EST. The latest shift is 2:30pm - 11pm local time. One weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include nights and weekends.
**This position will be 100% Work From Home, reporting to a Supervisor located in the Plano, TX office.
- Associates degree or equivalent training in sales or service related work preferred.
Property & Casualty license preferred
Sales experience strongly preferred
Proficient PC, analytical, decision-making, and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and prospects
Strong multitasking and typing capabilities are required
Must have proven ability to effectively and independently manage book of business or workload
Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please click here
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.