Dotsub is growing technology company that eliminates barriers to global communications.
Our innovative web-based platform empowers people to increase the value of online videos with captions and translations for subtitles to engage audiences and add global reach.
Dotsub's leadership is demonstrated through clients such as Airbnb, Amazon, Century21, Deloitte, EMC, HarvardX, Hearst, IBM, JPMorgan, Sotheby's, Tesla Motors, US Army, YouTube, Weather.com, World Bank, and others that pay us for technology licenses and professional services. Yes, solid business models and real revenues.
Now we're pushing into mobile, audio, text and self-serve models.
We value world-class technology, international work experience and language skills, and a flexible global working environment. Dotsub is looking for self-starting, autonomous, brainiacs who want to ROCK! Are YOU ready?
Freelance Subtitle Translators & Captioners
Looking to find freelance work online? We are looking for new subtitle translators and captioners to join our team of professionals!
Services required: Translation, Checking/editing, Captioning.
Subtitles should be translated into and captioned in several languages, including but not limited to:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- Latin American Spanish
- Native or native-like level of proficiency in English and Target language, with a good command of both colloquial and written English and Target Language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in translation or proofreading is preferred.
- Positive, can-do spirit, proactive, result-driven, and resourceful.
- Captioning/video translation experience a plus.
Why become a captioner/translator at Dotsub?
- Work from home. There are no limitations as to the location.
- Everything is done online. You won't need to install any software - we will give you access to the tool.
- We have a wide variety of content available.
- Get started easily. All you need is a computer, broadband internet, and strong English skills.